Hand & Wrist Care
Our board-certified surgeons and licensed therapists have extensive experience, education and specialty training in the diagnosis, treatment and care of hand and wrist injuries, conditions and deformities, including:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & other repetitive motion injuries/conditions
- Wrist sprains, dislocations and fractures
- Wrist and hand tumors and ganglion cysts
- Hand fractures and dislocations
- Dupyutren's Disease
- Jammed, dislocated and fractured fingers & thumbs
- Trigger fingers, mallet fingers & other deformities
- Nerve Injuries
At our Hand to Shoulder Center, we make every effort to accommodate any urgent need for specialty care of hand, wrist and other upper extremity injuries. Same-day appointments are often available. We encourage patients to call us at 203-755-7115 to find out if we can accommodate urgent-need appointments in our clinic schedule.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call NOSS at 203-755-NOSS (-6677) or call our Hand to Shoulder Center directly at 203-755-7115. You can also request an appointment using our online form.