David Forshaw, MD
- Board Certification: American Board of Neurological Surgeons
- Residency: Neurosurgery, New York University, New York, NY
- Internship: General Surgery, New York University, New York, NY
- MD: New York University, New York, NY
- BS: Neural Science, Magna Cum Laude, New York University, New York, NY
- Leadership Positions: Chief of Neurosurgical Division, Saint Mary’s Hospital; Neurosurgical Trauma Liaison, Saint Mary's Hospital and Waterbury Hospital; Medical Executive Committee, Saint Mary's Hospital
- Hospital Affiliations: Saint Mary’s Hospital, Waterbury Hospital, Griffin Hospital
- Office location: Waterbury: 500 Chase Parkway
- Member: American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, North American Spine Society, Connecticut State Neurosurgical Society, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Dr. David Forshaw is a compassionate and dedicated board-certified neurosurgeon with extensive experience in complex and minimally invasive spine procedures as well as with general neurosurgery. His areas of expertise include cervical spine disorders, chronic back and neck pain, spine diseases, degenerative conditions of the spine, spinal cord injuries and scoliosis. Dr. Forshaw’s training included neurosurgical oncology, in particular for brain tumors and skull-base tumors.
With his training and skill, Dr. Forshaw is an important part of NOSS’ multidisciplinary team devoted to the most advanced, comprehensive and effective spine, pain, nerve and musculoskeletal care in Greater Waterbury, Connecticut.
For more about David Forshaw, MD or to schedule an appointment, call 203-755-6677 (NOSS) or toll-free at 1-800-463-8764. You can also request an appointment via our easy online form.