Dawn Colomb-Lippa, PA-C
- Certified: Physician Assistant Certification, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Licensure: Connecticut Physician Assistant License
- MHS: Master of Health Science-Physician Assistant, Quinnipiac College, Hamden, CT
- BS: Occupational Therapy, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- Adjunct Professor: Physician Assistant Studies, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT
- Member: American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants, Society for the Preservation of Physician Assistant History, Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
An important extender and contributor to NOSS’ orthopedics team, Dawn is a highly-skilled, highly-capable physician assistant. As a professor in Quinnipiac University's Physician Assistant Studies program and a Senior Instructor of Biology, she teaches future physician assistants. Dawn is also a peer reviewer for the Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (JAAPA) and is the departmental editor of the Quick Recertification Series in JAAPA.
Through a variety of physician assistant (PA) roles, Dawn has gained vital and diverse experience that she brings to each person’s unique condition or concern. She has served as a surgical PA at Hartford Hospital, an emergency-medicine PA at Sharon Hospital and Charlotte-Hungerford Hospital and an orthopaedic-surgery PA at another practice before joining NOSS. Dawn also reviews abstracts for the American Academy of Physician Assistants’ Clinical and Scientific Affairs Council.
For more about Dawn Colomb-Lippa, PA-C or to schedule an appointment, call 203-755-6677 (NOSS) or toll-free at 1-800-463-8764. You can also request an appointment via our easy online form.