Jeanette Schultz, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
- Certified: Family Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Licensure: Nurse Practitioner, Connecticut Advanced Practice Nurse, Connecticut Registered Nurse
- Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS), American Red Cross
- MSN: Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
- BS: Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
- ASN: Associate Degree in Nursing, St. Vincent’s College, Bridgeport, CT
Jeanette is an experienced healthcare professional with clinical expertise in primary, hospital, urgent care and specialty care settings. An advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) and certified nurse practitioner (NP-C) with more than a decade of experience, she is a highly-credentialed, capable and valued member of the NOSS orthopaedics team.
A graduate of Sacred Heart University, Jeanette’s experience includes years of postoperative management and nursing care of trauma, neurosurgery, spine and joint-replacement patients with a focus on pain management and acute rehabilitation goals. She served as a Nurse Practitioner in an urgent care setting for three years. She earned certification as a trauma nurse (TNCC certification) and has always demonstrated her commitment to providing the highest standards of care.
For more about Jeanette Schultz, MSN, APRN, FNP-C or to schedule an appointment, call 203-755-6677 (NOSS) or toll-free at 1-800-463-8764. You can also request an appointment via our easy online form.