Tamer B. Ghaly, MD
Board-Certified Pain Management Specialist
- Board-Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology, Subspecialty-Certified in Pain Medicine
- Fellowship: Pain Management, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency: Anesthesiology, Brookdale University Hospital, Staten Island, NY
- Internship/Residency: Internal Medicine, Brookdale University Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- MD: Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt
- BS: Medicine and Surgery, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt
- Hospital Affiliation: St. Mary’s Hospital
- Office Locations:
Waterbury: 500 Chase Parkway
Shelton: 2 Trap Falls Road
Torrington: 16 School Street
- Memberships: American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Connecticut Pain Society, American Medical Association
Dr. Tamer B. Ghaly is board certified in anesthesiology and pain management, with extensive experience in a wide variety of interventional pain management procedures. His areas of clinical specialty include acute and chronic pain, joint problems, sports injuries, postsurgical pain, sciatica, spinal stenosis and other spine disorders. He performs numerous image-guided procedures, including nerve blocks, spine injections, radiofrequency ablation, spinal cord stimulation and advanced injections to relieve pain in all areas of the body. Compassionate and caring, Dr. Ghaly is determined to find a solution for each individual patient to achieve their optimal quality of life.
For more about Tamer B. Ghaly, MD or to schedule an appointment, call 203-755-6677 (NOSS) or toll-free at 1-800-463-8764. You can also request an appointment via our easy online form.