Alisa H. Darling, MD
- Board-Certified: American Board of Physical Medicine Rehabilitation; Sub-specialty Qualification in Sports Medicine; Certified in Integrative Health & Medicine
- Residency: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, New York University School of Medicine / Rusk Institute, New York, NY
- Internship: General Surgery, Stamford Hospital (affiliate of Columbia University), Stamford, CT
- MD: University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
- BS: Environmental Biology, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Hospital Affiliations: St. Mary’s Hospital, Waterbury Hospital
- Member: American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; Connecticut State Medical Society; Committee on the Medical Aspects of Sports
Dr. Alisa Darling is an experienced, board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist, or physiatrist. As a physiatrist, she focuses on providing nonsurgical care for musculoskeletal injuries and electrodiagnostic studies to evaluate and diagnose nerve injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome, diabetic polyneuropathy and radiculopathy (nerve-root dysfunction that can result in pain, numbness, weakness or difficulty controlling certain muscles).
Dr. Darling is a compassionate person and physician dedicated to helping people through her skill, knowledge and friendly, patient-oriented approach. She is motivated by the opportunity to help people improve their quality of life and physical function and has a special interest in caring for sports injuries.
For more about Alisa H. Darling, MD or to schedule an appointment, call 203-755-6677 (NOSS) or toll-free at 1-800-463-8764. You can also request an appointment via our easy online form.