Philip Nelson, PA-C
- Certified: Physician Assistant Certification, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Certified: Basic Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Licensure: Connecticut Physician Assistant License
- MS: Physician Assistant Studies, Wagner College, Staten Island, NY
- BS: Physician Assistant Studies, Wagner College, Staten Island, NY
- Member: American Academy of Physician Assistants
Philip Nelson, PA-C, is a certified physician assistant providing care to patients and vital support to NOSS’ neurosurgeons. His skill and dedication are an important addition to our multispecialty, team-based approach to helping people get relief and recover from nerve problems, spine pain/disorders and a whole host of related issues.
Philip finds the ability to help people improve their health and lives personally rewarding in addition to being an important service to the community. He was drawn to neurosurgery as his specialty because of its complexity and broad range of cases, and required skill. At the same time, compassion is at the heart of Philip’s personal approach to helping you find relief and get back to the best possible function. A friendly, engaging and understanding person, he believes that empathy is key to quality healthcare.
His goal is to provide every patient with both satisfaction with their care and good health.
For more about Philip Nelson, PA-C or to schedule an appointment, call 203-755-6677 (NOSS) or toll-free at 1-800-463-8764. You can also request an appointment via our easy online form.