Sarah A. Jolly, PA-C
- Certified: Physician Assistant Certification, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Licensure: Connecticut Physician Assistant License
- MHS: Masters of Health Sciences, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT
- BHS: Bachelor of Health Sciences (with Psychology minor), Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT
- Awards: American Academy of Physician Assistants scholarship, Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistant scholarship, Quinnipiac University Physician Assistants Program Director’s Award
- Member: American Academy of Physician Assistants, Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants, North American Spine Society
Sarah is the senior lead of our Physician Assistant team and an essential part of our multi-specialty approach as an extension of our surgeons’ overall capabilities. She remains actively involved in Quinnipiac University’s masters program for physician assistants, keeping her skills — and her value to NOSS’ board-certified neurosurgeons — at their highest level.
In more than 10 years as a physician assistant in Waterbury, Sarah has helped thousands of patients with the complete spectrum of neurosurgical conditions. She was originally attracted to neurosurgery because of its variety of cases and range of complexity, from mild cases to multi-system trauma. Sarah's warm and compassionate nature brings an added approachability to her practice as a neurosurgical physician assistant.
For more about Sarah A. Jolly, PA-C or to schedule an appointment, call 203-755-6677 (NOSS) or toll-free at 1-800-463-8764. You can also request an appointment via our easy online form.