Jarob N. Mushaweh, MD
- Board-Certified: American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Residency: Neurosurgery, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Residency: General Surgery, St. Francis Hospital & Connecticut Medical Center, Hartford, CT
- Internship: Bon Secours/Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI; University of Connecticut, Hartford, CT
- MD: Aleppo University, Syria
- Hospital Affiliations: Waterbury Hospital, St. Mary’s Hospital, Waterbury, CT
- Office location: Waterbury: 500 Chase Parkway
- Member: Congress of Neurological Surgery; AANS/CNS Joint Section on Neurotrauma and Critical Care; Connecticut State Medical Society; New Haven County Medical Association; Waterbury Medical Association
A founding partner of NOSS, Dr. Mushaweh remains a core member of the spine care team. His broad knowledge and extensive spine microsurgery experience help NOSS provide the highest standard of spine care. A well-known, highly-respected and compassionate neurosurgeon, he is often consulted for workers’ compensation, independent medical evaluations and reviews of medical records.
For more about Jarob N. Mushaweh, MD or to schedule an appointment, call 203-755-6677 (NOSS) or toll-free at 1-800-463-8764. You can also request an appointment via our easy online form.