- Complex spine surgery
- Revision spine surgery
- Non-operative spinal care
- General Orthopaedics
Area's of Expertise
Glenn Taylor, MD, FAAOS
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
“We pride ourselves on being able to offer full services to our patients without the need to go out of town or go elsewhere.”
Dr. Glenn Taylor, a founding partner of NOSS, is a highly experienced orthopaedic surgeon. Dr. Taylor is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is a former chief of staff at Waterbury Hospital.
Dr. Taylor’s specialties within the field of orthopaedic surgery include complex and revision spine surgery, non-operative spinal care, trauma and general orthopaedics. Dr. Taylor performs Independent Medical Evaluations and Commissioner’s Exams in addition to Medical Reviews. He is a compassionate person committed to providing the highest standards of care utilizing best medical evidence and best practices. After more than 35 years of wide-ranging orthopaedic experience, Dr. Taylor is a firm believer in the value of education in order to maximize each patient’s understanding of their condition or injury, their options and their overall health.
Dr. Taylor is Medical Director and Board Member of Teen Cancer America, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of teens and young adults afflicted with cancer.
Education and Qualifications
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- Internship: Surgery, Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester, Hampshire, England
- Internship: Medicine, St. George’s Hospital, London, England
- MD: St. George’s Hospital Medical School, University of London, England
- BS: King’s College, University of London, England
- Leadership Positions: Former Chief of Staff, Waterbury Hospital
- Hospital Affiliations: Waterbury Hospital, Saint Mary’s Hospital, Waterbury, CT
- Member: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, North American Spine Society