Hand & Wrist Care
Experience and excellence in hand & wrist care starts with world-class doctors.
Your hands affect everything you do. Whether it is typing at work, using tools, or simply getting yourself ready each day, if you have a hand or wrist injury, it affects everything. The most important thing we can do is take time for you, listen to your story, and give you the most accurate diagnosis possible in hopes of a fast recovery.
Our board-certified surgeons and licensed therapists have extensive experience, education and specialty training in the diagnosis, treatment and care of hand and wrist injuries, conditions and deformities, including:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & other repetitive motion injuries/conditions
- Wrist sprains, dislocations and fractures
- Wrist and hand tumors and ganglion cysts
- Hand fractures and dislocations
- Dupyutren’s Disease
- Jammed, dislocated and fractured fingers & thumbs
- Trigger fingers, mallet fingers & other deformities
- Nerve Injuries
At our Hand to Shoulder Center, we make every effort to accommodate any urgent need for specialty care of hand, wrist and other upper extremity injuries. Same-day appointments are often available. We encourage patients to call our Hand to Shoulder Center in Waterbury at 203-755-7115 to find out if we can accommodate urgent-need appointments in our clinic schedule.