Managing pain is only possible when you have a provider that gives you undivided attention and listens to you about your pain.
We want you to have an excellent experience with our team of experts. To that end we pay attention and try to give you the most accurate solution to your pain the first time we treat you.
Our multidisciplinary approach to care includes a variety of approaches to pain management:
- Interventional Pain Management
- Physiatry / PM&R (Physical Medicine & Rehab)
- Chiropractic medicine
Our Interventional Pain Management team are specialty-trained to treat acute, chronic and complex pain related to:
- Spine, musculoskeletal & rheumatologic problems
- Myofascial & neuropathic pain
- CRPS/RSD (Complex Regional Pain Sydrome)
- Cancer side effects
- Nerve impingement
- Sports-related syndromes and injuries
- Repetitive-motion disorders
NOSS Interventional Pain Management specialists are available to see new and returning patients in:
- Waterbury: 500 Chase Parkway
- Southbury: 690 Main Street South
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 203-755-NOSS (-6677) or use our online form to request an appointment.
Sandeep Johar, DO, MS, FACEP, FAAEM, CAQSM
Board-Certified and Fellowship Trained in Sports Medicine,