Your back hurts, and perhaps you don’t know why, or you’ve tried treatments that haven’t worked. Or perhaps you have a condition that has gone undiagnosed and now is the time to get your quality of life back. You need a team of experts across multiple disciplines to get the whole picture of your specific needs. Together we can develop a plan that will treat your condition and provide the excellent care NOSS is known for.
Customized treatment for you.
Our multi-disciplinary team of spine specialists includes interventional spine and pain management, neurosurgery, physiatry, chiropractic and acupuncture; together, we offer a complete range of interventional, surgical and non-surgical treatment options for neck and back pain and dysfunction including:
- Neck and back injuries such as bulging or herniated disc, whiplash and neck strain
- Sciatica or radiculopathy (spine-related pain, tingling, numbness and/or weakness in the legs and/or arms)
- SI joint pain
- Arthritis and age-related conditions such as spinal stenosis
- Degenerative spine diseases
- Compression fractures
- Spine and spinal cord tumors
- Work-related spine injuries and/or pain
Our neurosurgical spine specialists are experts in spine trauma, complex reconstruction, surgical revision, disc arthroplasty and state-of-the-art combination arthroplasty/fusion surgery, and minimally invasive techniques such as microdiscectomy.