Sports-related injuries can mean the end of a career or sacrificing your favorite pastime. Our skilled surgeons offer outstanding treatments in sports medicine.
Whether you’re a professional athlete, a high school pitcher, or a weekend tennis player, we can help you on your road to recovery. From advanced surgical techniques to physical rehabilitation therapy, we aim to give you the best possible experience.
Our multispecialty team offers expertise in treating a broad spectrum of sports-related injuries and conditions, including:
- Fractures and dislocations
- Sprains and strains
- Tears of ligaments and tendons
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder instability, fracture & dislocation
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Labral & biceps injuries
- Elbow fractures
- Tennis elbow
- Golf injuries to the elbow, wrist and hand
- Wrist & hand sprains & fractures
- Finger jams, fractures and fingertip injuries
- Low back strain
- Hip injuries
- Knee injuries
For more information about sports injury care or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 203.755.NOSS (-6677) or with our online request form.